Colombiatrek/Trekking/Mountaineering/7 days-6 nights Parque Nacional Natural Los Nevados Juntas/Nevado del Tolima Summit 5.230m/Cocora-Salento
Transports: Bogota – Ibague – Juntas/Cocora - Salento
-1 Lodging night in Juntas (Hostal)/Dinner on arrival day and Breakfast on day 1
- Lodging or Camping fees during the trek (Escuela-Termales-La Playa)
- Carrying horses and Horse men during the trek.
- Camping equipments (tents and sleeping pads)
- Kitchen equipment (stoves and furniture)
- Technical equipment (ropes, harness, ice axe, crampons, helmet, etc.)
- Food and Cooking
- Guidance Personal equipment list: (available for renting)
Back Pack 35-50 lt.
Back packing/Trekking boots
Light Tennis shoes
Synthetic/wool socks (3 pair)
UV sun glasses
Rain Pants and jacket/technical shell
Fleece hat, balaclava and Cap
Down jacket (for wearing in camp)
Thermal underwear (2 pair)
Fleece pants and sweater
Soft shell pants and jacket
Gaiters and Gloves
Dry bags for sleeping bag and clothes.
Head lamp and extra batteries
1 lt. Water containers
Watch and Pocket Knife
Personal toiletries (toilet paper, toothbrush, sun block #60, small towel, ecological soap)
Reading book, notebook and pencil.
Colombia Itinerary | Colombia Description